On this page you will find helpful information on looking after your zazen Water system to ensure it continues to delivery high quality, alkaline mineralised water as well as our other zazen Water products. There are also some answers to questions most commonly asked by our customers plus links to all our installation guides.
If you still need our assistance, please don’t hesitate to either:
zazen Product Installation Guides
- Download zazen Alkaline Water system Installation Guide
- Download zazen Raindrop Shower Filter Installation Guide
- Download zazen Handset Shower Filter Installation Guide
- Download zazen Streamline Shower Filter Installation Guide
Questions about our Alkaline Water System
Does the zazen system remove fluoride?The zazen Alkaline Water system has been designed to selectively remove and reduce chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, heavy metals and many of the harmful toxins in our drinking water – whilst retaining the beneficial minerals critical for life and proper hydration.
The zazen Alkaline Water system emulates Mother Nature’s natural water cycle which includes filtration and then the rebalancing of water with life giving beneficial minerals and energy.
With regard to Fluoride, independent tests have shown the zazen Filter Cartridge naturally removes up to 90% of the fluoride. As with any natural filtration system, reduction will reduce with volume of water through the filter, so it is critical that the zazen Filter Cartridge is replaced as recommended every 6 months at a maximum, 4 months for a large household, office or clinic.
Is the zazen Water System plastic safe?
Yes, all zazen Alkaline Water system tanks, seals, the tap and parts (Filter Cartridge housing etc.) are BPA (Bi-Sphenol A) and Phthalate free.Hungry Water versus Balanced Water is the Key!
One of key principals and purpose of the zazen Alkaline Water Systems 10 Stage State-of-the-Art micro filtration process is to; rebalance, re-mineralise (with a balanced range of alkaline minerals) and restructure your drinking water into an ideal state for hydration; this means that the water is in a “balanced state” and “not hungry”.Hungry Water – what is it?
- If water is “hungry” e.g. acidic (low pH below 7.0 which is neutral) or lacking in alkaline minerals (water created using reverse osmosis technology), it will always seek to rebalance itself – just as our body keeps our blood in pH (7.369) balance.
- This rebalancing process means that hungry “unbalanced water” kept in unsafe plastic containers will leach what-ever it comes into contact with including the chemicals from the plastic in an attempt to rebalance itself.
- Most bottled water is acidic (hungry!) – many we have tested have a pH of 5.5.
The zazen Alkaline Water system process – ensures that if the water entering the zazen bottom tank is in a “hungry state” – it will actually be sitting in a natural healthy environment supporting the water, allowing it to rebalance itself “naturally” and healthily.
- The zazen Water bottom tank has natural alkaline mineral stones in it.
- These unique and pristine natural mineral stones enable water as its first preference, to take up alkaline minerals from the natural stones;
- In this balanced state it is “not hungry” and will not seek to draw anything more from anywhere else.
Creating water naturally in a balanced state is the most critical aspect of the zazen Water process ensuring healthy hydrating water, that tastes delicious!
How often do I need to replace my parts?Your zazen Alkaline Water system has 4 different parts that need to be replaced at specific times:
- Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge – every 4 to 6 months*
- Ceramic Filter – every 12 months**
- Silver Stones (red) – every 12 months
- Mineral Stones (grey) – every 5 years
If you are also using the Alkalinity & Anti-Oxidant Enhancer, it should be changed every 12 months.
*With the zazen Filter Cartridge, for a 1 to 2 person household, you should change it every 6 months at a maximum. For a large household, office or clinic, you may need to change it more often, depending on usage.
**If you use tank water you may need to change sooner
Do the zazen system parts fit the Nikken PiMag system?Yes! We have thousands of Nikken PiMag owners who choose to replace their filters and stones from zazen Water, as our quality is exceptional and our prices less expensive as we are not a Network Marketing company and sell direct to customers online all over Australia and New Zealand. We are an Australian company, with its head office in Brisbane and we have been in business since 2007.
More importantly, our zazen Filter Cartridge has been designed by zazen Water in collaboration with our water scientist partners from Japan and Korea to specifically filter Australian and New Zealand water supplies. We have enhanced our filter cartridge to reduce up to 90% fluoride from tap water.
Our zazen Filter Cartridge and Ceramic Filter fit into the existing Nikken PiMag system, both the 15 litre and 10 litre systems. For more information, click here.
Doing so also helps us to fund our Water Ambassador School Program which gifts free zazen Water systems into primary school classrooms and maintains them at no cost to the school.
All our customers help us to fund this Social Business initiative, which is our core mission as a business.
My existing Ceramic Filter has a blue adapter, will the zazen Ceramic Filter fit my Nikken Water System?Yes we have a zazen Ceramic Filter specifically designed for the 10 litre Nikken PiMag System. (The 10 litre PiMag Nikken Water System was sold by Nikken between the dates of October 2011 and May 2012).
The zazen Ceramic Filter #802N simply screws into the blue adapter piece supplied with the Nikken 10 Litre System.
If you have a 10 litre Nikken PiMag Water System and would like to order the zazen Ceramic Filter, please contact us to order and we can supply you with the correct zazen Ceramic Filter #802N for your 10 litre Nikken PiMag system.
What are the dimensions of the zazen Water System, Filters and Parts?zazen Water System Dimensions
Top tank: 4 litre capacity
Lower tank: 8 litre capacity (once bottom tank is full, do not add water to the top tank)
Base: 315mm diameter
- with BPA-Free Plastic Bottom Tank 560mm (including base)
- with Glass Bottom Tank 530mm (including base)
*Base only height: 140mm
zazen Ceramic (white dome) Filter
Has a standard connection screw size 13mm diameter.
- The screw and nut are 13mm in diameter (length: 21mm)
- The base of the Ceramic Filter is 95mm diameter
- The height is 85mm from base of the ceramic to the tip
zazen Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge
85mm diameter (screws into the Filter Cartridge Connecter which sits on the top of the bottom tank).
Where is the zazen Alkaline Water system made?The zazen Alkaline Water system is designed in collaboration with leading water scientists in Japan and Korea, for peak cellular hydration and performance and is manufactured exclusively for zazen Water (to our exacting specification) in South Korea.
- zazen Water sources the highest quality BPA (bisphenol-A) free parts including all seals.
- The natural mineral stones are mined 400m below the earth in pristine conditions off the coast of South Korea without damage to our fragile environment.
- The filtration media is specified by us and sourced directly by zazen from best in class providers from around the world including the USA.
The zazen Alkaline Water system is designed for Australian water, as a commitment to providing the highest quality alkaline mineral possible. zazen Water has over the past 4 years improved and enhanced the Multi-Stage Filter 4 times as Australian Water has deteriorated in quality, at no additional cost to the product!
Our commitment to our customers is that we will continue to innovate and provide the best possible filtration and remineralisation system for you and your family.
How will I know when I am due to replace my parts?We record your system purchase and all your replacement parts purchased on our Customer Service System, so we always know exactly when your parts need replacing. We will remind you via email (or by letter if you are not on email), with an option to click on a special order link or you can call us to place an order. If you have purchased your system from one of our Resellers, you may not be on our database – click here to complete our Customer Reminder Service form.
My zazen Water system is leaking. What do I need to do?There are only 4 ways your system will leak and they are easily fixed as follows:
- Overfilling – The bottom tank holds 8 litres of water ONLY. You cannot fill the upper tank if the bottom tank is already full, otherwise water will overspill between the 2 tanks.
- The Multi-Stage Filter is overflowing – If the water seems to be flowing out of your top tank faster than the Filter Cartridge in the bottom tank can filter it through, there may be some air bubbles in your Filter Cartridge. You will need to take off the top tank, remove the Filter Cartridge and complete the following steps:
- Fill a 2 litre jug or similar with clean cold water.
- Submerge the Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge fully for 1 minute or until the air bubbles have stopped coming out of the filter.
- Take the filter out of the jug and hold over the sink.
- Pour about 2.5 litres of clean cold water slowly through the top of the filter. Make sure the water starts to run out the bottom. Knock the filter firmly against your hand several times during this rinse cycle to help clear any air bubbles, then continue to pour water through the filter.
- You may now screw your Filter Cartridge back into the Cartridge Connector and place back into the System.
- There is an Alkalinity & Anti-Oxidant Enhancer (AAE) (or a few) stuck inside your tap. This can happen if the system has been moved and caused the AAE’s to be sitting very close to the back of the tap. You will need to drain your system (fill drink bottles, your kettle, water plants etc) so as not to waste water. Undo your tap by unscrewing the magnetic back and taking the tap out of the tank. Give it a shake and a tap and see if any AAE beads come out. If nothing comes out of the tap you will now need to unscrew the band that the silver lever is attached to, turning it anticlockwise while holding the lever in the other hand. The lever will then pop off the tap and you should be able to see any AAE beads lodged within the tap. After you have completed these steps you will need to screw the lever back into the tap, place the tap through the hole in the lower tank with a silicon washer on each side. Screw magnetic back onto tap inside the bottom tank and tighten.
- Magnetic Tap has been over tightened – If your system is leaking from around the magnetic tap it means the back of the tap has been over-tightened. This pushes out the silicone washers and they cannot seal the unit around the tap hole. Similarly if the washers are too loose, they may be allowing water to escape. Simply empty the lower tank and take off the top part of the system and check the back of the tap sitting inside the System.
Can I recycle my old filters and stones?When it's time to replace your zazen filters and stones, your old filters and stones can be recycled as follows:
- Filter Cartridge – over time this filter traps toxins, chemicals, poisons, heavy metals and other contaminants in its layers as it filters your water. We recommend that you DO NOT RECYCLE this filter – put it in a plastic bag, tie it and put in your rubbish bin.
- Ceramic Filter – this filter can be put in your recycling bin as it is just made of ceramic and a plastic base
- Silver Stones & Mineral Stones – these can just be used in the garden as rocks
- Cardboard/paper packaging – dispose of in your recycling bin
My water is filtering slowly from the top tank, what do I need to do?This generally means that the Ceramic Filter in the top tank has become coated with the organic matter, rust, sediments, etc it is filtering from your source water. Depending on your water source, you may need to clean the Ceramic Filter on a regular basis (depending on location, this can vary between weekly and monthly). Do this with a clean wet cloth, gently wiping the ceramic. You can also use a lemon to help whiten the ceramic – NEVER use detergents or other cleaners!
You will know ongoing when you need to clean your Ceramic Filter as your system will slow down when filtering water.
I am changing my annual replacement parts, what else should I do?When you change your Ceramic Filter & Silver Stones each year, it is an ideal time to clean out the inside of the lower tank with a clean cloth and warm water. You can also soak your Mineral Stones for a few minutes in hot water to reinvigorate them – let them cool before placing back in your system. This is shown in the video below.
Why do I need to replace the Filter Cartridge regularly?To ensure the very best quality water for your health and wellness benefit, it is important to change your filters and stones on time. With the filter cartridge, we recommend a maximum time in use of 6 months. If you have a large family, or busy office/clinic, you may need to change your filter cartridge sooner.
After filtering hundreds of litres of tap or tank water, your zazen Filter Cartridge gets "clogged" with the heavy metals and other contaminants it has removed by trapping them in its filter layers. This means its ability to filter your water is reduced over time. The need to change the filter is not just based on usage, but also the period of time it has been in use in your system, sitting in a moist environment.
Why do I need to replace the Ceramic Filter regularly?
To ensure the very best quality water for your health and wellness benefit, it is important to change your filters and stones on time. With the Ceramic Filter, we recommend a maximum time in use of 12 months. If you are pre-filtering the water going into your zazen Water system eg. you have a filter on your tap, you can probably extend the filter life to 24 months – you will be the best judge depending on how discoloured your Ceramic Filter gets over the first 12 months.
Why do I need to replace the Silver Stones regularly?To ensure the very best quality water for your health and wellness benefit, it is important to change your filters and stones on time. With the Silver Stones, we recommend a maximum time in use of 12 months. Over this time, the Silver Stones lose their effectiveness such that bacteria can start to reappear in the water sitting in the bottom tank, greatly impacting the quality of your drinking water.
Why do I need to replace the Mineral Stones regularly?To ensure the very best quality water for your health and wellness benefit, it is important to change your filters and stones on time. With the Mineral Stones, we recommend a maximum time in use of 5 years. Over this time, the Mineral Stones gradually lose their effectiveness and will leach smaller quantities of the balanced range of natural minerals found in the stone, impacting the level of alkalinity and mineral-richness of your drinking water.
Why do I need to replace the Alkalinity Enhancer regularly?To ensure the very best quality water for your health and wellness benefit, it is important to change your filters and stones on time. With the Alkalinity & Anti-Oxidant Enhancer, we recommend a maximum time in use of 12 months. The Alkalinity Enhancer is absorbed over the 12 months in use, and the rates of ionised minerals being released into your water will have diminished over that time.
Questions about our Shower Filters
What are some of the benefits of using a shower filter?In addition to the health benefits of filtering Chlorine from the water, there are cosmetic benefits. Symptoms of chlorine exposure are dry and/or flaking skin, dry brittle hair and red irritated eyes. Filtering your shower water reduces these symptoms. Skin and hair feel softer and eyes become less red and irritated.
- The zazen Shower Filter media is considered to be the most effective media known for controlling algae, bacteria, fungus, mould, parasites, viruses, and other pathogens.
- The zazen Shower Filter media also removes iron oxides (orange discolouration and smell) and sulphide (sulphur smells).
Which zazen Shower Filter can I use in my shower?zazen has 3 Shower Filter models. Please use the table below as a guide to choosing the right Shower Filter for your shower type. If you are still unsure, please call our office on 1300 78 24 25 during business hours and one of our awesome team can help you over the phone!
Handset & Raindrop Shower Filters Streamline Shower Filter Do you have a Wall or Ceiling Shower?
- A wall mounted shower
- A ceiling mounted shower
No No Your current Shower Type – (Wall mounted only)
- Handset with hose
- Shower head with shower arm
- Raindrop type
- The zazen Streamline Shower Filter does NOT protrude or extend the length of your current shower arm and head. It is a filter housed inside a high quality chrome casing (click here to download our Installation Guide).
- If you choose the zazen Handset Shower Filter and you already have a similar type of shower system – then you can use just the zazen Handset Showerhead (the filter is inside this) and keep the rest of your set up. Or you can change everything as the Handset product comes with hose, wall mount, shower head (with filter inside) – (click here to download our Installation Guide).
- The zazen Raindrop Shower Filter will replace your old showerhead set up completely.
Do zazen Shower Filters work the same way as my zazen Alkaline Water system?The purpose of the zazen Alkaline Water system is to create a drinking water that is optimised for hydration – a water that has all of the key properties required to support peak cellular performance. Healthy drinking water that is structured, alkaline, mineral rich and tastes great!
The purpose of the zazen Shower Filter range is to create a healthier showering environment, reducing chemical exposure specifically to Chlorine which when heated is inhaled directly into the lungs and the bloodstream with many documented health risks.
- Up to 99% of Chlorine is removed from your shower water by the zazen Shower Filter range.
- This means that the Chlorine will not vaporise making the shower environment much healthier.
Chlorine is a major concern when showering! It has a low boiling point (- 34C) and chlorine vapour is absorbed directly into the lungs and the blood stream! Did you know – Hot water in the home is heated at 55 to 70 degrees on average. Therefore Chlorine evaporates readily in your shower hot water in a high concentration and inhalation of this gas has documented health risks.
Is Fluoride removed by the zazen Shower Filters?Did you know – When water is heated and fast flowing as is the case in a shower, some of the chemicals in the water DO NOT turn to vapour in your shower!
Fluoride as an example has an extremely HIGH boiling point of 1695 degrees celcius unlike Chlorine. Therefore inhalation of Fluoride is not a concern in this environment compared to Chlorine.
The reduction of up to 99% of water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals are effective in the zazen Shower Filters; however the reduction of fluoride using any shower filter media is not possible with today’s technologies.
Do your Shower Filters reduce Copper?Yes, the zazen shower filter media, which is 100% recyclable does filter out heavy metals such as copper (over 99%) and other heavy metals such as lead and mercury at the same rate!
What happens is the heavy metal, such as copper, comes in contact with our shower filter media, a reaction occurs and the heavy metal "attaches" to the filter media’s surface (think of something sticking to a plate) thus being effectively removed from your shower water. The zazen Shower Filter media attracts both soluble and insoluble heavy metals.This is also a reason why you must change your shower filter cartridge annually. zazen Water will of course remind you to do this proactively through our Customer Reminder Service (CRS).
How does the shower filter media actually work?The zazen Shower Filter Green Filtration Media treats water through a process based upon the principle of redox (Oxidation-Reduction). This process is a similar principle to a Catalytic Converter in an automobile. Simply stated, during a Redox reaction electrons are transferred between molecules, creating new elements.
- Example, when Chlorine comes in contact with the zazen Shower Green Filtration Media, it is changed into a benign, water-soluble chloride.
- This reaction changes Chlorine to a larger chloride element. Too large to evaporate or be absorbed by the skin. It is then carried harmlessly through the water supply.
How often do I need to change the filter in the zazen Shower Filters?zazen Streamline Shower Filter Cartridge Replacement Time: Every 24 months
Please note: If you are using the Streamline Shower Filter and have a total showering time of more than 16 minutes per day then you may need to replace your Streamline Filter Cartridge sooner.
zazen Shower Filter Cartridge (for Handset, Raindrop or Compact Shower Filters) Replacement Time: Every 12 months
Please note: Filter life may be less due to local water quality.
How can I work out how much water my current showerhead uses per minute?Simply place a bucket (a 10 litre bucket is ideal) under your current showerhead and turn on your shower as if you were to take a shower – then with a watch ready to time 1 minute – let the water flow for 1 minute. You will be able to see if there is more or less than 9 litres in the bucket and therefore if your showerhead is water efficient.
Is Chlorine really a health risk?Documented scientific studies conclude that taking hot showers is a health risk. In the enclosed shower stall, chlorine vaporises where it is inhaled. To a lesser degree, dermal (through the skin) absorption also occurs. As chlorine is added to kill pathogenic microorganisms, such as bacteria, the highly reactive chlorine combines with fatty acids and carbon fragments to form a variety of toxic compounds.
Did you know – Medical studies suggest a link between absorption and inhalation of chlorine in the shower environment, with elevated risks for diseases such as renal cancer and serious illnesses. Showering in chlorinated water may also cause pre-existing conditions, such as asthma and eczema, to become exacerbated.
What if my hot water temperature is greater than the rated 4 - 48.9C?The optimum shower "filtration" effectiveness range for hot water passing through the zazen Shower Filter is 4 – 48.9 degrees celcius.
- What this means is that the filter will perform as specified within this temperature range e.g. 99% chlorine reduction etc.
- A reduction in the filtration capacity will occur above or below these temperatures.
- The actual water temperature when taking a shower (a mix of hot and cold water – not just the hot water temperature) will vary depending on personal preference; however hotter showers will average between 40 – 45 degrees celcius, which is well within the optimum reduction / filtration range of the zazen Shower Filter.
Did you know – At 48.9 degrees celcius water is close to scolding!
What is the cost of the Shower Filter Replacement Cartridges?Enjoy a healthier shower experience at only 3-5 cents per shower!
Product Code RRP Cost per Shower Streamline Filter Cartridge 504 $119.95 3 cents Shower Filter Cartridge (for Handset, Raindrop & Compact Shower Filters) 507 $59.95 5 cents
- Cost per shower based on a 4 minute shower @ 9 litres of water per minute.
- Note: The Compact Shower Filter is no longer for sale. If you have previously purchased a zazen Compact Shower Filter you can still purchase your replacement zazen Shower Filter Cartridge.
What Water Rating would the zazen Shower Filter Range meet?The zazen Shower Filter Range meets the 3 Star Rating at 9 litres per minute.
Can I install this filter myself or do I need a plumber to install?In most cases, installing any of our zazen Shower Filters is a “do-it-yourself” job. It will require a wrench and/or pliers. If you have a very old showerhead and you do not feel comfortable, ask a “handyperson” friend to install the filter with or for you. Visit our Installation Instructions for further information.
Will the shower filter reduce my water pressure?Not really, however this will also depend on a couple of things and which zazen Shower Filter you install.
- If you install the zazen Streamline Shower filter – there is no change to your water pressure.
- If you install either the zazen Handset, Raindrop or Compact Shower Filters all are supplied with water saving Shower Heads so your water pressure is determined by:
- If you have replaced your showerhead within the last few years, you probably have a water saving showerhead already which usually uses no more than 9 – 15 LPM (litres per minute). In this case, there would be NO water pressure difference.
- If your shower has an “older” showerhead, it may be flowing at a higher water pressure, in which case the filter and showerhead will reduce the pressure.
- Besides saving water, which is good for the environment, the 9 LPM flow rate of the zazen Showerhead slows down the water, so there is longer contact time with the filter media, so it can be more effective at filtering.
Will the zazen Shower Filter range fit the pipe in my shower?The zazen Shower Filters screw onto the shower pipe that will be extruding from your shower wall.
The Australian standard wall pipe connection is:
- 20mm (outside diameter) with the inside being 15mm.
All zazen Shower Filters fit this standard 20mm diameter pipe.
How do I replace the filter cartridge in the Handset, Raindrop or Compact Shower Filters?
Installation instructions for the Handset Shower Filter (the shower with the hose attached) or the Compact Shower Filter:
- With the zazen Handset or Compact Shower Filters, simply unscrew the head at the top of the Shower Filter anti-clockwise. Remove the existing cartridge – to do this gently push the cartridge to the side and it should lift out of place.
- Place the new filter cartridge inside and lock it into place. Screw the head of the Shower Filter back on tightly (clockwise) until it is secure.
- Run your Shower Filter for 30 seconds to flush it and it is ready to use!
This is demonstrated for the Handset Shower Filter in the below video:
Installation instructions for the Raindrop Shower Filter:
With the zazen Raindrop Shower Filter you will need a screwdriver to disassemble it.
- Unscrew the 6 screws in the holes evenly spaced around the showerhead using a screwdriver.
- Remove the existing cartridge- to do this gently push the cartridge to the side and it should lift out of place. Add the new filter cartridge into position.
- Ensure the black seal (already in the showerhead) is in place and gently secure the front and back of the showerhead together.
- The front piece of the showerhead will lock into place against the back piece of the showerhead. When you feel this lock, the screw holes are perfectly aligned. Now screw the 6 screws back together using the screwdriver.
- Run your Raindrop Shower Filter for 30 seconds to flush it and it is ready to use!
This is demonstrated in the below video:
How do I replace the filter cartridge in the Streamline Shower Filter?
- With the zazen Streamline Shower Filter, simply unscrew the filter chrome outer case clockwise and remove the existing shower filter cartridge by pulling it firmly out of place.
- Place the new filter cartridge inside
- Now gently screw the chrome outer case anti-clockwise so it is tightly secure.
- Run water through your Streamline Shower Filter for 30 seconds to flush it and it is ready to use!
This is demonstrated in the below video:
Can I recycle my shower filter cartridges?Yes – the zazen filtration media is green – 100% recyclable and contains no chemical additives. Hospitals also rely on the same media to safely reduce or remove free chlorine, iron oxides and hydrogen sulfide.
Questions about Warranties & Money Back Guarantees
Do zazen offer a Money Back Guarantee?Yes! We want you to be delighted with your zazen Water product purchase.
If anything you order from zazen fails to meet your expectations (and you are the sole judge), you may return it to us within 90 days for a prompt refund. We want to make your online shopping experience easy and fun.
What warranty is provided on zazen Water products?We offer a warranty on all parts of the zazen Alkaline Water system to be free from any defects for 5 years from the original date of purchase. On our Shower Filter product range, we offer a 90 day warranty to be free from defects from the original date of purchase.
Please note: The zazen Water Shower Filter Range is designed for Australian and New Zealand plumbing standards, we do not warrant the products to be fit for use outside of Australia and New Zealand and therefore are unable to extend any warranty on these products outside of Australia and New Zealand.
Questions about Delivery & Returns
When will my order be dispatched?If you place your order by 12pm Brisbane time on any business day, it will be dispatched and on its way to you the same day. After 12pm, your order will be shipped on the next business day.
When will I get my items?At zazen Water, we pride ourselves on same day dispatch for all orders received before midday (12pm) Monday to Friday Brisbane time. If you place your order after midday, your order will be dispatched the following business day, handled with love by our Customer Service team.
To find out how long it will take for your zazen Water order to arrive once dispatched, please refer to the table below. This shows the estimated delivery timeframes around Australia from our Brisbane head office where all orders are dispatched with Australia Post. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive tracking emails directly from Australia Post where you will be able to track your own order.
Destination Approx. Timeframe Brisbane & Toowoomba 2 business days Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast 2 – 3 business days Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne Metro, Geelong, Cairns 3 – 4 business days Adelaide, Perth Metro & Hobart 5 – 6 business days Australian Country areas Up to 10 business days
If your order is being delivered to a location within Australia that is not listed in the above table, please click here to check the delivery timeframe on the Australia Post web site. On the Within Australia tab, enter 4059 as the From Postcode along with your postcode and refer to the Parcel Post delivery time estimate.
If your order is being delivered to an overseas address, we will be sending your parcel with Australia Post via International Express. To view the Australia Post delivery times to any other country, please click here. Click on the Overseas tab, and enter 4059 as the From Postcode, and choose your International Country and refer to the Express delivery time estimate.
Can I ship to a PO Box address or Parcel Locker?Yes as we now send all parcels with Australia Post.
I want to return something, what do I need to do?If you are not satisfied with any zazen Water product and would like to return it, you can do so within 90 days of purchase.
Learn more on Delivery & Returns