“Hi, I am just wondering what the benefits are of the zazen Water Glass bottom tank compared to the zazen Water BPA-Free Plastic bottom tank? I would like to purchase one, I’m just not sure which one to get?”
First let me explain why we released the beautiful blue zazen Water Glass Bottom tank in 2013.
Quite simply to give our customers a choice. Many of our customers asked us for a Glass tank option.
So is there a health difference? Is Glass better than the BPA Free Bottom tank?
We get asked the above question a lot, so we thought we would tell you a little more about why either option for your new zazen Alkaline Water System (Glass or BPA-Free plastic bottom tank) is a fantastic choice, and why hungry water vs balanced water is the key! (more on that below).
One of the key principals and purpose of the zazen Alkaline Water Systems 10 Stage State-of-the-Art micro filtration process is to rebalance, remineralise (with a balanced range of alkaline minerals) and restructure your drinking water into an ideal state for hydration. This means that the water is in a “balanced state” and “not hungry”.
Hungry Water – What is It?
• If water is “hungry” e.g. acidic (low pH below 7.0 which is neutral) or lacking in a “balanced range of alkaline minerals” (e.g. water created using reverse osmosis technology which removes all minerals), that water will always seek to rebalance itself to reach “homeostasis”– just as our body keeps our blood in pH (7.369) balance to maintain the same principles of homeostasis. In the case of RO water as an example, the water will leach minerals from your body.
• This rebalancing process means that hungry “unbalanced water” kept in unsafe plastic containers will leach what-ever it comes into contact with including the chemicals from the plastic in an attempt to rebalance itself.
• Most bottled water is acidic (hungry!) – many we have tested have a pH below 7.
The zazen Alkaline Water System Unique Process
In the same way as water is created and balanced in Nature through a series of nature processes, the zazen Alkaline Water system was designed in collaboration with some of the worlds leading water scientists to emulate mother natures water process. For example, if the source water being micro-filtered into the zazen Water Bottom Tank is in a “hungry state” (unbalanced), then the next stage of the remineralisation and rebalancing process is ensuring this water is now sitting in a natural healthy environment supporting the water, allowing it to rebalance itself naturally and healthily. How this is achieved naturally is as follows:
• The zazen Water bottom tank contains 1 kilogram of unique natural alkaline Mineral Stones (they contain a balanced range of ionized minerals).
• These unique and pristine natural mineral stones enable water as its first preference, to take up / pull alkaline minerals from the natural mineral stones; which water will do to reach homeostasis!
• In this balanced “ideal” state the water is “not hungry” and will therefore not seek to draw anything more from anywhere else.
• And as a consequence, we create a balanced alkaline mineral water ideal for cellular hydration.
• Click Here for the 10 Stage Micro-filtration Process.
Creating water naturally in a balanced state is the most critical aspect of the zazen Alkaline Water System process ensuring healthy, hydrating water that tastes delicious!
About the zazen Glass Bottom Tank
How is Glass made? Believe it or not, glass is made from liquid sand… You can make glass by heating ordinary sand (which is mostly made of silicon dioxide) until it melts and turns into a liquid. Sand melts at the incredibly high temperature of 1700 °C (3092°F).
How is Glass coloured? The zazen beautiful hand-blown glass bottom tank we use is made in a specific colour. Glass is coloured by adding metal oxides to molten glass. Depending on the metal, the glass takes on a certain colour. ‘Cobalt blue’ glass colour comes from adding cobalt.
About the zazen BPA-Free Plastic Bottom Tank
All zazen Alkaline Water System plastic tanks, seals, the tap and parts (Filter Cartridge housing etc.) are BPA & BPS free. We use ABS Plastics (which do not use the Bisphenol chemicals in the production to harden the plastic). This has been the case since zazen Water began.
Whichever bottom tank you decide to purchase, you can rest assured knowing that you and your family will be enjoying delicious, nourishing alkaline mineral water that hydrates immediately at a cellular level; Peak cellular hydration is the key to the prevention of and recovery from illness and disease and our mission is to help you live a longer healthier life.
Visit the zazen Alkaline Water System Product Page to learn more.